Natural Stone Construction Solutions
Sakrete is a leader in concrete and concrete-related products, establishing the industry and revolutionizing the way concrete is used in construction and home repair. Sakrete led the way for premixed bagged concrete and was the first company to provide concrete specified for strength, not proportion, which continues today.
Sakrete is a brand recognized around the world. Products are available throughout the United States, Canada, Asia, Europe and Latin America. SAKRETE products are manufactured at more than 45 plants throughout North America within our network of lic
Concrete Mix – High Strength
Sakrete High Strength Concrete Mix is a preblended mixture of sand, coarse aggregate, and cementitious materials. For new construction or repairs where concrete thickness exceeds 2″.
- 400 psi
- Full depth application 2″ or greater
- 80 lb bag (42 bags/pallet)
- Driveways, slabs, patios, walkways
- Setting fence posts
- Foundation walls and footings
- Structural applications requiring a small volume of concrete
Mortar – Stucco Mix, Type S
Type S Motar/Stucco Mix is a preblended mixture of sand and masonry cement or sand, lime and portland cement. For laying brick, block and stone in load bearing walls and below grade applications. Build walls, planters, and chimneys. For tuck pointing or repairing existing mortar joints. Can also be used for scratch, brown and finish of walls.
- High Strength >1,800 psi
- Meets property requirements of ASTM C1714 and ASTM C270
- Ideal for projects requiring structural strength for brick and block foundations.
- Applications from 1/4″ to 1/2″
- Can be color pigmented with the Sakrete Cement Colors
- 80 lb Bag (42 bags/pallet)
- Laying brick or block
- Scratch and brown coat in stucco applications
- Above and below grade applications
- Masonry parge or finish coating
- Interior or exterior
- Brick and block tuck pointing